Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there no prices, only estimates?
We don’t put prices on our product pages because we don’t believe in deceiving our customers.
All of our products and services are custom – made exactly to your specifications. While other printers may promise the same thing and offer a set price, they are leaving out key information that goes into calculating that price. Did you know, for example, that different ink colors have different prices? Depending on the colors used for your project, it may cost more or less than a similar project of the same size.
We try to be as transparent and personal as we can in our estimate process, and we’ll never give you a one-size-fits-all price for your unique project.
How do I get an estimate?
- Contact us using the form on this page or give us a call at (904)940-8500 to tell us about the products or services you’re looking for.
- We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to schedule an in-person consultation (if necessary) and create a detailed assessment of what you want and need.
- We will then give you an estimate based on that assessment, as well as any additional design time and assets that may be required.
What file types do you accept for designs?
- We accept the following file types, preferably generated by Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Indesign:
- High Resolution PDFs
- PNG (Photoshop)
- Photoshop EPS files
- EPS vector art
- TIFF files
- Designs in any file type not listed above will not be suitable for use and will be subject to design fees, as our team will have to re-create the design in the proper format.
- PDF Files Should Be…
- Distilled as “Press Optimized” files
- 600 dpi with an 85 lpi
- Version 8 or higher
- Please note that we cannot make changes to PDF files that we receive.
- PNG, EPS, and TIFF Files Should Be…
- 4-color CMYK or greyscale
- Minimum of 300 dpi
- With fonts included or converted to outlines.
- If you are not sure if your file is formatted correctly, call us at (904)940-8500 to speak with one of our designers.
What if I don't have my own designs?
- If you need a product but don’t have your own design for it, our graphic design team can create one for you based on your ideas.
- Before the design goes to print, we will send you a rendering of how the finished product should look so that you can approve it. For architectural wraps, this may require us to go in and take pictures of the space beforehand.
- Our graphic design services are billed on an hourly basis, plus the cost of any stock images or graphics we may need to purchase for your artwork.
Products & Services
Does CORR Digital print packaging, too?
- Yes, depending on the size and complexity of the order, we can print boxes, open corrugated containers, and even custom garment tags.
Custom Wraps & Decals
Can I order a wall wrap or decal for my home?
What if I need decals that will stick to special surfaces?
- If you need us to produce decals or stickers to apply to surfaces where normal decals won’t stick, let us know what the special surfaces are and we’ll do our best to get a graphic vinyl that will stick to them.
- We frequently produce decals for tactical armor and other special applications, so we’re used to printing on adhesive vinyls that most other printing companies won’t provide.
What if I need a specific color of vinyl that nobody seems to make?
- Even if the vinyl companies don’t produce the color you want, we may still be able to get it for you by custom printing your color onto graphic vinyl. All we need is the PMS (Pantone) code for the color.
What if I want to wrap an entire wall with graphics, but there's a window in the way?
- There are a few ways we can prevent windows and other architectural features from interrupting the look of your wrap:
- We can try to incorporate the window into the artwork for that wall.
- Our installers can cover up the window from the inside and wrap the covered area like the window was never there.
- We can cover the window with graphics printed on perforated or translucent graphic vinyl.
- What we can do with your window may depend on how much heat and light the window gets.
- Let us know when you contact us that you would like your window covered or incorporated into the design, and we’ll consider the possibilities when we see the room during the consultation.
Signs & Banners
What sizes do banners come in?
- We can create banners in nearly any size or shape you may require, as long as they fit on our grand format printers. Just let us know what size you need when you contact us for an estimate.
Do you install acrylic signage?
- Yes, acrylic signs and standoffs are among the products that we can design, print, and install for you.
Can I order decorative signage for my home?
- Yes, we can print your artwork or personal photos on acrylic for a unique frameless look and install it in your home.
- We can also print on wood for a rustic look.
Trade Show Displays
Do you manufacture the hardware for trade show displays?
- No, we purchase the fabricated displays from a few quality suppliers and print the graphic areas in-house.
Why do some displays have warranties while others do not?
- Because we do not manufacture the displays, we cannot warranty them. Whether or not the hardware is warrantied is up to the supplier. This is why similar products from different suppliers may have different warranties or no warranty at all.
- All of the printed displays we offer come from display companies that we work with often and trust to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
How do I get started with a Branded Environment?
- Contact us using the form on this website or give us a call at (904)940-8500 to tell us what kind of area you’re looking to design and what kinds of products you’re interested in utilizing.
- We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to schedule an in-person consultation where we can see the area and discuss your vision.
- We’ll create a detailed design based on our consultation and send you renderings for approval.
- We will provide you with an estimate based on the design time, digital assets, materials, and installation necessary for the approved design.
Where can I see some examples of Branded Environments?
Can you wrap unconventional fleet vehicles?
- Whether your fleet is made up of standard cargo vans, golf carts, ATVs, RVs, sports cars, trailers, boats, or something else, we’ll wrap them just the same. Rates and necessary materials may vary.
Additional Contact Information
What are your hours of operation?
I submitted a "contact us" message and haven't received a response yet.
- If fewer than 48 hours have passed since you submitted your message, we may be experiencing a high volume of requests. We will reach out to you ASAP.
- If more than 48 hours have passed, we may not have received your message.
- Please resubmit your message. After you hit “send,” please check to see if a small green box appears which reads “Your message was sent successfully. We’ll reach out to you shortly. Thanks!”
- If you are still having trouble, please do not hesitate to call us at (904)940-8500, or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the size limits for printed materials?
- Our roll printers (for vinyl) can print up to 60″ x 40′
- Our flatbed printers (for rigid substrates) can print up to 8′ x 10′